Friday 20 May 2011

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry...

...for tomorrow, apparently, we're all getting raptured.

That's a total load of horse shit. Just thought you all should know. 

Anyway, it has been two months to the day since The Day I Was Supposed To Die. This has been the best two months of my life so far, and I'm thrilled that I'm here to have lived them. 

     I know this isn't important, but I'm recapping for my own benefit the events of the past two months. Btw, 'recap' comes from the word 'recapitulation'. It's a term used in music. No one knows that except us.

Let's see. Over the past two months, I have stopped cutting myself. This is good. I haven't really felt the need to, which means I'm getting better. 
     I have stopped hating myself as much as I used to. In fact, I am beginning to like myself a little bit. 
     I have acquired a spifftacular boyfriend. No explanation needed: just know he's a good kid. 
     I started singing lessons on Thursday. This is a good fucking plan, I think. 
     I've resurrected my music endeavors. 
     I dropped off my first (shitty) demo cd. 
     I learned to use a lawnmower that ISN'T a tractor.
     I saw a Ferrari in my drive-through. 
     I figured out how to get through the day without wanting to die. 
     I started and maintained a blog. 
     I was around for 61 sunrises and 61 sunsets. 
     I survived. No...I lived. 

     There's a lot more, but I can't really remember it all right now. I'm too tired. 
     Goodnight, world. 

Hang on, 
Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment