Sunday 6 November 2011

I know that I don't.

I'm tired of holding my head up.

Day in and day out, I paste on this smile because that's what people expect to see. Lately, though, it feels like I'm running out of glue. 
     I fall apart. I don't know what to run to anymore. And I know it shouldn't be this way, but I don't know what to do. I'm holding on, but I'm not sure what I'm gripping is any more stable than I am.

     I don't know who to talk to about this. I always say, "It'll be ok. It will get better. Hold on." I don't know who's going to say these things to me. I don't even know why I need help. I don't know why I can't pick myself back up. 

     The fact is, right now I'm not sure of anything. I know I'm in pieces. But I don't know why. I know I'm lost. I know that I don't know how to get back. I know this isn't permanent. I don't know what it's going to take before I'm me again.  

Hang on, 
Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment