Saturday 10 March 2012

Ahdidnrkwifmdlaa)$8@+@)@8@+1)!%

I couldn't think of a title, so I just hit my phone a bunch of times and that's what came out.

I guess the only way to stop hurting is to forgive, right? But I'll never forget. I wish I could, but there's just no way. Maybe its better if I don't.
The thing is, every single fucking time I open myself up, I take off my oh-so-carefully built armor, I make myself vulnerable, however you want to say it; I get hurt. And I'm not talking about normal hurts that you can just slap a bandaid over and off you go. I mean the kind that stay with you forever. The kind that make you afraid, the kind that prove to you once and for all that you'll never be good enough.
I won't lie--I am one fucked-up individual. But its not fucking fair that this keeps happening to me. I don't know if everyone else is just weak, or if I attract people like this, or what; but let's get this straight once and fucking for all.
I. Am. A. Human. Being. I. Deserve. To. Be. Respected.
And if I'm not enough, then guess what--that's not my fault. I have done my best to be everything I can be. The rest is up to you...let's hope you can get it right next time. Because as soon as the words, "I love you" leave your face, you had better mean them.
Hang on,
Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment