Friday 9 March 2012

What Hurts The Most...

...is not being able to explain why or how much it hurts.

There are things I hate, and lots of them. Broken promises are at the top. The inability to thoroughly and effectively communicate a point is right below broken promises on my list.

I am deeply hurt, and I can't explain why.

This same thing that hurts me now has hurt me several times before, and every single time, I find myself unable to explain why it hurts me so badly. Which makes the original hurt that much worse. And the worst part of all is that I can't talk about it. To anyone.

When nobody knows, it feels like nobody cares. And every time this happens, I die a little inside. I just want it to stop, and now I understand that it never will.

Hang on,
Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment